Sounds all Greek to you?
We'll help get the right message across
Planning on marketing your services or products to Greek users? Your next step is to localize the content to ensure your audience understands the distinctive values of what you're offering. The translation of a document, software, manual or promotional campaign is an intricate process, which requires the translator to have a deep knowledge of the source and target languages, as well as the cultures and industries involved. The purpose is for the final product to appear as if it's been specifically written for the target market.
Our company is your one-stop shop for English-Greek technical translation services. With our combined 19-year experience, we will help you get the right message across and offer you a competitive advantage by providing high-quality translation and editing services by professionals with a university background & extensive experience.
Our fields of specializations include but are not limited to: IT (software, hardware, apps), Telecommunications, Medical/Pharma and Gambling.
Customer care is one of our top priorities, so we'll be there to help even after the delivery of the translated text. We can be reached 24/7 at any time of the year, including holidays. Furthermore, you can rest assured that your sensitive information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Why choose us
- Translation is our passion. We are truly interested in and keep up with our fields of specialization.
- We are not jacks of all trades, i.e. we don't translate every text nor from any language. We offer translation services only in the languages and fields we are experienced in.
- Most of the projects are completed directly by us. In the rare cases we outsource, your texts will be reviewed by one of us before they are delivered to you.
- We are solution providers. If you need services other than translation or translation in a different language pair, we will be happy to help and recommend an esteemed colleague or offer you advice on how to find what you are looking for.
- We believe in CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and try actively to become better every day through webinars, conferences and seminars. We also believe in giving back, so we regularly offer advice to other translators and freelancers through our blog, interviews, social media, book contributions and presentations in conferences. Check out our Online Mentions page for more details.
- We have lived, studied and worked in the countries of our source languages (UK, France, Germany), hence we are familiar with the different cultures.
We proudly support the Quality in Translation campaign.