Our Translation Favorites series has a new name and updated look! Apart from great reads on translation, localization and languages, we’ll be featuring unmissable (mostly related to languages, translation & localization) events that you can join for free. Click here to read Translation Favorites from previous weeks and years, and here for the Localization Reads & Events archive.
If you’ve read a fabulous post or you are hosting/attending an awesome free event, please email us at email@example.com so we can add your link or event in next week’s list.
Upcoming free online events
- March 28, 2022 Regular expressions for translators and interpreters, by Surrey Centre for Translation Studies (CTS)
- March 29, 2022 Speaking like a polyglot, by Chartered Institute of Linguists
- March 30, 2022 What is Patent Translation?, by University of Portsmouth
- March 30, 2022 Το πρότυπο ISO 17100:2015 και η εφαρμογή του στις υπηρεσίες μετάφρασης, by PEM
- March 31, 2022 Gender Bias in Artificial Intelligence, by Women in Localization
- March 31, 2022 LocLunch Monterey, by Paul Barlow
- April 5-6, 2022 Remote Connect 2022
- April 6, 2022 Οργάνωση μεταφραστικού γραφείου, by PEM
- April 7, 2022 Career Exploration for Girls and Women: Law & Nonprofit, by Utah Women & Leadership Project
- April 12, 2022 Spring-cleaning of terminological data, by Büro b3
- April 12, 2022 Global Ready Conference 2022, by Smartling
- April 13, 2022 The Importance of Focusing on the Document Workflow, by LT-Innovate
- April 23, 2022 Society for Technical Communication (STC) Toronto Monthly Social – Online
- April 25, 2022 Translation Theory Lab 2022, by Goethe-Institut Glasgow Library
- April 28, 2022 Crawl, walk, run – Automating Localization, by Lokalise
- April 28, 2022 LocLife™: Where Are The Women Leaders?
- April 29, 2022 Using machine translation in healthcare, by Surrey Centre for Translation Studies (CTS)
- May 4, 2022 International SEO Webinar, by Digital Marketing & SEO Courses by BSM Group
- May 13, 2022 Too close for comfort – the legal terminology relating to stalking, via CIOL
- May 28, 2022 Society for Technical Communication (STC) Toronto Monthly Social – Online
- June 14, 2022 The effects of bilingualism on brain structure, by Instituto Cervantes Manchester and Leeds