Translators are very passionate about the words they write, the quality of their translations, and getting things exactly right for the client. But what about their own business finances? Is it an area that translators focus on enough? Are they making enough money to allow them to enjoy their translation work, or do they have to take on work they don’t want in order to pay next month´s bills?
I decided to design an audio course to help translators with these issues. Essentially, to help them improve their marketing, sell more, and make more money (not to make more money for the wrong reasons of course, but precisely to enable them to enjoy more freedom and control what they work on, and how and when they put in the hours!)
I am now going to run through the details of the course and at the end I will discuss the different payment methods:
14-lesson Audio Course for translators with easy-to-implement actionable steps to increase your profits.
The course is aimed at freelance translators, translation company owners and executives, and in fact anyone within the translation industry who is looking to make more money. It will:
- Help you to set up a successful online marketing strategy that will immediately drive results
- Explain how to improve your offline marketing techniques and start adding to your bottom line right away
- Teach you how to implement proven sales strategies tailored to the specific needs of translators and translations clients
- Show you how to create a successful sales funnel and take the required steps to close the deal and convert prospects into clients
- Enable you to start making more money right away
Included within this course:
- Over 4½ hours of high-quality audio
- 14 audio Lessons
- FREE BONUS– 7 files containing invaluable additional resources
- A combination of online marketing, offline marketing and sales techniques to help you drive your income to the next level
- Specific actionable tips and advice
- Your Website
- Google Ads
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Referrals and Networking
- Flyers, Posters and More!
- Cold Calling and Direct Mail
- You are NOT a Commodity
- The Proposal or Quote
- The Close and Negotiating
- Quality Focus and Great Client Service
- Summary and Conclusions
- Sample Proposal
- Sample Quote
- Sample Monitoring Excel
- Sample Cold Call Script
- Sample Direct Email
- Sample Email to go with Proposal
- Useful Links
How to Buy the Course
You can buy the course directly from my website, www.100percenttranslations.com. However, please note there is a special launch price which gives you more than 50% discount that you can access using the link below. I have really packed in as much value as I possibly could and so I am sure you will benefit from your investment, the course is specifically designed to help you make more money doing what you love!
The usual price is $39, and the special, discounted price is $19! Take advantage of this amazing offer before it ends on July 3rd!
You can unlock the special discount by buying the course through the very popular online platform Gumroad, here is the link:
Paul Urwin is a languages entrepreneur with many years’ experience in the fields of translations, language teaching and voiceovers. He was educated at Wellington School, Imperial College London and RWTH Aachen.
He is currently CEO of 100 Percent Languages Ltd., a UK-registered holding company specializing in language services worldwide and Director of Inglés Bogotá, one of Colombia’s premier Language Services Providers (LSPs) offering language instruction, translations, conference interpreting and voiceovers.
Paul himself is a voiceover talent having recorded for Ford, Totto, Telmex, Claro and GlaxoSmithKline, amongst many others, and hosts two successful podcasts, the 100 Percent Business English Podcast (for English learners) and the 100 Percent Translations Podcast (for translators) both of which can be found on iTunes and Stitcher. Connect with Paul on Twitter @paulmurwin.